Our Commitment : We commit to give you the car in clean condition!
Our new listing! Still discount price for 5 next renter.
We are very flexible, you can pick up the car at air port, and drop off at San Francisco downtown area, Oakland, Berkeley, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Concord, Martinez, San Ramon, Pleasanton area.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring which very clean and full maintenance. This car has 5 seat. The 2.0 liter engine has plenty of acceleration when you need it and still get 24mpg. As well as plenty of room inside for 5 people and their gear.
The car doesn't have any engine problem, smooth, and power full. It is very good for luxury travel.
Excellent gas mileage, 24 mpg - city, 26 mpg - hwy.
CD Audio player
Iphone/Android cable charger
Iphone/Android mounted rack for GPS
Good Air conditioning
No Fastrak Tag
This car doesn't have fastrak tag, you need to pay cash when pass through toll plaza or bridge.
This car has bump damage at the passanger rear side other then that is good. See the last picture.
***FIRST TIME TURO USERS**
1. Create a TURO account using this link to get $25 off your first rental.
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver's license and credit card info
3. Wait for an approval or call TURO if you need a vehicle right away : (866)-735-2901
4. Make request on any available car. I usually replay within minutes!
**24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE**
Even though our cars are mechanically reliable, we also know that life is unpredictable. To cover all the uncertainties, our cars are covered under Turo's 24/7 Roadside Assistance plan. This means if anything goes wrong, you can call Turo anytime and they'll send someone to come and help you.
- Before the tough bits here, keep in mind this is a sharing community, and I am sharing resources together, this is my personal car, please do not abuse it, treat it as if your on a test drive from a dealer.
- Do not beat on the car for "FUN", my car is only to be shared with responsible adults who will take care of it.
- Do not perform dangerous operation of the vehicle
- Car must be returned by the end of the official rental period (you lose insurance coverage). Additional late fees will be charged if the car is not returned by that time. If you need to extend your rental period, request it through Turo.
- Please leave it clean and tidy even better than you found it. Sometimes the next pickup gives us no time to do it for you, and minimum $30 cleaning fee will be charge if it's returned dirty
- If you ever need more miles, please let me know and we can work something out that fit both our budgets.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed of any kind. Keep it clean for us and the next renter and please do not smoke and vape in the car.
- The car is not allowed to be raced on the street or in a closed course
- Pets is allowed, but please help to still make clean
- Car must be returned in the same condition as it was rented out