Turo is a car sharing community. Please treat this car as if it was your own and do not abuse it. Keep in mind when renting on Turo, you are renting someone's personal car.
Please do your best to return the car as it was presented to you (vacuumed and clean exterior) and do not bring in any food or drink as the smell tends to linger. Turo is a car sharing program so please be mindful of the next person to use. A cleaning fee of $50 will be applied if the car is returned excessively dirty.
You will be charged if:
- the vehicle has been damaged
- if you incur any moving or parking violations
- if any accessories are missing
- if the vehicle is returned with under 155miles / 50% charge
- if you completely drain the battery and require a tow.
Also no smoking or vaping in the car (minimum $500 cleaning fee if the car smells like smoke, pets or other odors)
Use caution when on autopilot, it's an awesome system, but not quite perfect yet.
MOST IMPORTANT: Be SAFE and have FUN - My goal is for you to have a great rental experience, and for that safety is paramount.