1. No smoking of any kind.
2. No pets, some have allergies so please be mindful
3. No food or drinks in the car. Some smells stick around so please allow other fellow renters to have the same experience you had.
4. Avoid cleaners, liquid, sand, sharp objects, lotion or other chemicals as it may cause permanent interior damage.
Note: If there is violations to the cleanliness guidelines, there may be an additional fee for cleaning the vehicle upon return.
5. I will make an attempt to have the Vehicle delivered with at least 250 miles of range. Please return the vehicle with the same range as received to avoid a charging fee of $0.20/mile. If returned with less than 50 miles of range, an additional $25 convenience fee will be added.
6. Please inform me immediately if the car incurs any damage while under your care
7. Please note that Tesla supercharging is not free (just like you would pay for gas to fill up). You are welcome to use supercharging stations which will be charged to my account and I will request reimbursement after the trip.
8. If you feel like you are in danger, or that you cannot get to a safe place, please call 911 emergency line. If you the car is in an accident, get to a safe location and notify me immediately. There is insurance information in the glove compartment. If the vehicle is disabled and you need further assistance, give me a call.
9. Turo has a strict insurance policy that ends when your trip ends. If you need more time, please notify me. Keep in mind the time it takes to recharge the vehicle when planning to arrive at your return time. Not notifying me before your scheduled return time may result in fees listed under Turo support found here:
Turo is a car sharing community. Please treat this car as if it was your own and please do not abuse it.