The following guidelines allows us to provide guests with the great cars in great condition:
- No smoking, no pets, and no eating in the car
- Must be properly stored overnight in secure covered parking garage
- No tracking, racing, or driving on unpaved/dirt roads
- Premium 91 gas only, returned with no less than level received
- No washing/wiping down vehicle of any sort, as we have it done in a specific way to preserve paint. (Note: A $49 hand wash fee is charged post-trip to ensure you and the next guest always receives a clean car)
Failure to abide by the guidelines stated above may result in charges necessary to cover any loss and/or damages.
As our bookings are sometimes only hours apart, please keep in mind that we rely on punctuality and clear communication to ensure excellent service for all our guests.
- Any pick-up that exceeds 30mins into trip start time without proper notice/request of later time will result in cancellation
- Any drop-off that exceeds 30mins past trip end time without proper notice/request of later time may result in late fee
Please be advised!
All vehicles are installed with recording/tracking devices to monitor possible misconduct or reckless behavior. Law enforcement can be dispatched to car location as needed.