Do I have to wash the car?
Generally speaking - Yes. We will do our very best to provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. Hand Wash only please. Do not take the car to a machine car wash. If you can not return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $35 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (which ever is more convenient for you).
Is smoking permitted within the car?
Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $250 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an Air BnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odor to be transferred back into the car.
Am I responsible for a flat tire?
Unfortunately, flat tires are a fact of life in driving cars, and you as a guest are responsible for a flat tire that occurs during the trip, as well as any related damage that may result from that flat or damaged tire. All guest must receive approval for a replacement tire and must replace the tire with one of equal or greater quality.
How much space is in the trunk?
The trunk fits any of the three combinations:
-(1) Full Size Luggage + (1) Duffle Bag
-(2) Regular Size Check in Luggage
-(2) Carry On Luggage
In addition, the car's hatch will not come with the privacy screen to allow more space for luggage. If you would like the privacy screen on, please state so 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Why is the airport & delivery fee so high?
Please consider the uber/lyft round-trip cost for delivering this vehicle. Generally speaking, we incur about $30-35 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Only 75% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 25%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a huge loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged.
What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation?
All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do no not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time.
*Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). Not all request will be accepted. If you are flexible within your request (eg Open to 12P to 2P return time), please state so to ensure a high probability of your extension being granted.
Can you deliver a vehicle outside of your delivery zone?
However, availability, timing of request, and the number of days rented will be a factor in accepting or denying these request(s). In addition, depending on the distance, there will be an additional fee calculated in order to account for mileage, gas, uber/lyft, and time.
If you have questions regarding this, do not hesitate to ask, but please do so timely.
Are there any fees or fines I should be aware of?
Late Fees - For Late Return of the vehicle.
Cleaning Fees - Up to $250 depending on severity.
Processing Fees - Enforced and paid to Turo (not me).
Is there a backup camera?
There is no backup camera on this vehicle. Please check your blind spots carefully when reversing.
Is your car pet friendly?
Please no pets within the car (in case future renters are allergic).
What is the likelihood of you approve my reservation?
We will strive our best to approve as many reservations as possible. However, please understand that last minute rental request, delivery distance, and request during rush hours makes it more difficult to accept. In addition, we have a 4 day minimum requirement for Ontario and Santa Airport delivery. If you are flexible with your either pick up or drop-off, please state so in your initial message to us. Thank You!
Do you accept cash, venmo, paypal, or equivalents for reimbursements?
Please do not attempt to pay in cash or any cash equivalents for any reimbursements (including parking tickets). All reimbursement transactions must be conducted within the Turo Reimbursement Tool. We are also not responsible for any cash left behind. Please follow these guidelines.