This listing is for an awesome brilliant black Audi A4 Premium 4 Door Sedan with a 2.0 Turbo engine. It is a smooth and luxurious sports car and is perfect for any trip to Los Angeles. It has heated leather seats and also comes with Sirius XM radio.
The car is automatic transmission and is in great condition as shown in the pictures. It is an awesome Audi A4 and is very spacious. Plenty of space in both the trunk and backseat. The stereo sounds great and it currently has Bluetooth phone capability as well.
Vehicle also has a power sunroof, power windows, Bluetooth phone, heated seats, an excellent heating and air conditioning system and many more great features that make this vehicle the perfect sports car rental for any Southern California trip. It is a great car and drives like it’s brand new!
One thing to keep in mind is that on Audi A4’s, the back seat does not come down so you can’t put big items in the car such as skis, snowboards, etc...
A couple of notes:
- Please use Premium fuel when refueling the car.
- Please return vehicle with the same level of fuel.
- The vehicle will be fully washed, vacuumed, and detailed when you receive it. Please return the vehicle in the same condition.
- No smoking and no pets in the vehicle. Any violation of these two policies will result in an additional cleaning fee of up to $250.
- No eating or drinking inside the vehicle (except water).
- Car will be given cleaned impeccably from both the inside and outside and MUST be returned the same. A dirty car may be subject to a $50 cleaning fee.
- When you get the vehicle, please take a careful look at the exterior and interior of the vehicle. If you see any dents, scratches or anything else, please let me know. I will take pictures of the vehicle and upload them to Turo before you pickup the vehicle. If there are any damages done to the vehicle during your rental, you will be liable to fix them. Since I will upload pics of the vehicle before each rental, it will be easy to see if the scratches happened before your rental or during your rental.
Other than that, I hope you enjoy the vehicle!