We have attached a list of our guidelines below. Please review them and let us know if you have any questions.
- We deliver our vehicles washed and vacuumed and ask that they be returned washed and vacuumed. If you do not have time to wash it, you may pay a $20 washing fee at the end of the trip.
- The vehicle will be provided to you with a full tank of gas and we ask that you return the vehicle with a full tank.
- Return the vehicle at or before your trip's end time. (If you need an extension please request it through the app to avoid any additional charges.) Late returns are charged $50 per hour up to $200 a day.
- If you receive any tickets or tolls during your trip please pay them immediately. If we receive a ticket in the mail that occurred during your trip you will be charged an additional $25 processing fee in addition to the ticket cost.
- We provide two cables in all our rental vehicles (iPhone Charger, Micro USB Charger) you are welcome to use them, but please make sure leave them in the vehicle at the end of your trip. Missing cables’ replacement charge is $15 per cable.
- Smoking/eating or animal hair in the vehicle will result in a flat $250 cleaning fee.
This includes the use of Marijuana, although it is legal in Las Vegas it is not allowed to be smoked in this vehicle. Violations will be accessed the fee with no exceptions. Also thinking the use of a air freshener or deodorizer will help is only fooling yourself.
- We ask that you respect the vehicle and road laws while driving the vehicle. All vehicles are equipped with monitoring devices, any racing/reckless speeding/tracking/burnouts will result in an immediate end of the trip without any sort of refund. You will be held financially responsible for any excessive wear and tear that results from these actions.
Any questions with these guidelines please feel free to ask prior to renting.