Please Read All Of The Description!
1. Locally owned and operated with aloha.
2. I take pride in ensuring your experience with me will be easy and exceptional.
3. Your rental will be delivered clean inside and out with a full tank.
Four things you must know about Molokai (in case you are new to the island):
1. There are thousands of deer on this island, more deer than residents. They have and will jump out of nowhere and run into cars. I highly recommend that you get partial or full insurance for your own financial safety and piece of mind.
2. Cost of a cab to Kaunakakai town is $40 one way, please opt for airport delivery!
3. There is no place to vacuum or car wash on the island, please opt for cleaning!
4. The cost of gas here is $5.04 a gallon.
When you are not driving this car, I will be! So I've owned and driven used cars all my life. They were Saturns, Nissans, Fords. To me a car has been a here to there tool. This car is the first car I've driven that just lives to drive. I LOVE to drive this car!
The cam knocks lightly even in idle saying, "let's go, let's get driving!" And she is smooth and she has power. Man does this car The car his a smooth ride. It is a joy to drive. The STX is the middle of the line for the Dodge Magnum, the V6 with 250 horsepower is the best combination of power and comfort. She rides on custom 22-inch tires. With a modern stereo with USB, Aux In and Bluetooth is can also play your favorite music while you enjoy Molokai! There is a microphone for hands-free talk while driving located near the driver side of the windshield. If you enjoy driving a modern car with a classic car engine feel, then this is a great car for you!
Power everything. Great car that seats up to 5 people. It has 2 car charger outlets between the driver and passenger. Interior is silver leather. Enjoy driving her!
Some additional vehicle features:
Engine Type gas
Transmission 4-speed automatic
Drive Train rear wheel drive
Combined MPG 20
Total Seating 5
Torque 250 ft-lbs. @ 3800 rpm
Base Engine Size 3.5 L
Horsepower 250 hp @ 6400 rpm
Turning Circle 38.9 ft.
Base Engine Type gas
Cam Type Single overhead cam (SOHC)
2 Rear Headrests
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
Front Seatbelt Pretensioners
Rear Door Child Safety Locks
Front Fog/Driving Lights
Rear Center 3-Point Belt
Post-Collision Safety System
Child Seat Anchors
Rear Integrated Headrests
Emergency Braking Assist
Passenger Airbag Occupant Sensing Deactivation
Remote Anti-Theft Alarm System
2 Front Headrests
Tire Pressure Monitoring
Ventilated Front Disc / Solid Rear Disc Brakes
Comfort & Convenience:
Front Seatback Storage
Cargo Area Light
12V Cargo Area Power Outlet(S)
Passenger Vanity Mirror
Front And Rear Cupholders
Front And Rear Door Pockets
Retained Accessory Power
Rear Floor Mats
Tilt And Telescopic Steering Wheel
Front And Rear Reading Lights
Interior Air Filtration