IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE GUIDELINES BELOW SO YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE POLICIES
I take pride in providing and maintaining excellent customer service by making sure my vehicle you're renting smells pleasant and is always super clean inside and out. Your gas will always start at topped off full tank as well. My goal is to give you the best rental experience you could have ever asked for.
In this regard, please take note of these important policies and guidelines:
1) Please return the vehicle smelling as pleasant and as clean inside and out as you received it. If the vehicle is left trashed and with a bad smell whether from smoking, drugs, food, etc, Turo will charge up to $250 for a cleaning fee.
2) Please use PREMIUM gas only and return the vehicle full tank topped off as you received it. Any gas not returned full tank topped off, Turo will charge for the difference via a reimbursement fee.
3) Absolutely no pets, no smoking, no drugs please...Turo will charge up to a $250 pet and/or smoking fee if in violation.
4) if you plan to give the vehicle a car wash, which is greatly appreciated, ONLY USE TOUCHLESS CAR WASHES, don't manually wash it, and please dont put it through a car wash that touches the car. I also have free car washes at CarwashU located 6929 103rd St, Jacksonville, FL 32210. They're open from 8am-8pm so if you want to take it there for a free wash, feel free to do so. There's a sticker on the dash so it lets you right in automatically.
5) No Racing, reckless driving, running donuts, peeling out, or any usual abusive acceleration under any circumstances, Its illegal, it damages the engine, and its dangerous. There's a built in tracker device that monitors average speed and unusual accelerations.
6) Please be careful when parking close to a curb and be careful going over bumps, dips, and driveways as the car is very low and the front bumper will dent, scratch and scrape easily if hit. Any noticeable scrapes and scratches will incur a repair fee.
7) If you pass by any toll gates such as the Orlando area, please be sure to stop at each toll gate and manually pay each toll as this vehicle is not equipped with an active transponder such as SunPass. All amounts for toll violations and notifications that are time stamped during your rental period will be billed to your account by Turo.
8) Lastly, just a heads up, in the morning when the tires are cold whenever you back up and turn wheel to the left all the way, you will feel and hear the front right tire skid or make a clunking sound...no worries its totally normal, i thought it was abnormal but chevy dealer explained to me its totally normal on vettes built from 2014-2019, it goes away after it warms up, you can google it its called the ackerman effect in engineering terms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. God bless you.