Keeping it Simple Guidelines… :-)
1. Pick-up AND Drop-off:
- Residential Garage. Located about 8mins from the airport. A quick uBer or Lyft ride (approx $12). Cheaper than paying for airport drop offs. Save for Mai Tai..!
- Airport. I'll meet you outside your baggage claim door. When closing out the rental, request provide minimum 1HR notification for Airport meet-ups.
- Please contact me through Turo text so I can associate your inquiries with your reservation to better serve you. I prefer to keep these guidelines and OUR reservation as SIMPLE.
- Please complete the pre-filled vehicle condition report found inside the vehicle. Suggest taking a SNAPSHOT of the signed document.
- Please read and understand Turo guidelines and policies. A few links are located below.
3. Pre-Pays for Gas and Cleaning are available options.
4. Cleaning. The vehicle will need to be RETURNED cleaned. Renter may pre-pay for cleaning.
- No Smoking (weed, cigarettes, vaping, cigars)
- No Pets
- No Off-roading
- No Parking or Towing Violations
6. Towing. Based on experience, It only takes 11mins to be towed away! If the vehicle gets towed, there will be an additional charge of $50 for me to get the vehicle out of the tow yard (owner has to be present). You will pay for the towing fee and other fees associated with towing (typically CASH only is required). Towing fees average $200 on Oahu.
7. Parking. Please “Obey” City Street parking signs and driving laws to avoid getting any ticket violations or bein