CONVERTIBLE Audi A5 2.0 Turbo Quattro (ALL WHEEL DRIVE).
Brown interior. Dark metallic silver/metallic grey exterior.
Coming to Maui? Drive in style...
Let me know if you have any questions
BY RENTING THE CAR YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
● No smoking in the car
● Please treat the car like your own
● Gasoline: 92/93 Premium
● The car will be delivered to you in CLEAN condition. Please return the same. No food or trash in the car.
● The car will be delivered with full tank of gas. Please return the same. If you don't have time to top off the tank, leave cash in the cup holder or do the credit through Turo by calling customer service, in the increments of $15 (which is a quarter of a tank). Full tank is $60. Every quarter is $15. The closest gas station to the airport is Costco Gas (you have to have Costco membership card). There is also Tesoro gas station 5 mins from the airport. Address: 444 Kele St, Kahului, HI 96732.
● If you are renting the car at the airport, it will be parked on the airport parking lot across the road, and the parking ticket will be in the cup holder. I will message you through Turo app, the letter on the lot around which the car will be parked. Airport parking fee is covered by the renter and will not exceed $15, depending when the car was dropped off as well as how long it took you to get your baggage.
I try to drop off the car in the mornings so if your flight is in the morning or closer to the afternoon, it's usually $3-7. If you flight is arriving in the afternoon, it's usually between $7 and $15.
In rare cases when it's more than $15, I will reimburse you the difference between $15 and whatever you paid, after receiving from you an airport parking fee receipt indicating the amount.
● The location of the key will be visible in the Turo app once you've booked the car.
● At the end of the trip, please park the car on the airport parking. Preferably around the same location as you picked it up. Please text me the area where you left the car and where you left the key.
Thank you for renting!
CONDITION OF THE CAR
The car has minor scratches and dents which were documented by Turo numerous times. However, I do encourage you to take pictures of the outside of the car and upload to Turo app so everyone feels comfortable. The deepest dent is on the rear left of the car.
DRIVING ON DIRT ROADS WITH ROCKS
Please be informed, this is a sports car and thus has a lower clearance than a regular car. So driving on the dirt roads of Makena and Kipahulu might damage the undercarriage of the vehicle. Please be responsible so everyone is happy at the end of this business transaction.