Terms and Guidelines:
1. No Smoking.
2. No Pet.
3. No off-roading.
4. No machine/automatic wash.
5. No towing.
6. No Hauling.
7. Please plan your trip accordingly. When the range is getting closer to 100 miles or the range gets to yellow, you must look for a near by supercharge or destination charge to charge the car to avoid battery damage. You will be responsible for the battery damage.
8. You are financially responsible for any wear and tear during the rental period.
9. Return the car in the same condition it was given to you. If there is any smoke smell, evidence of pets or other foul smell detected upon return, you will be charged a cleaning fee $250.
10. Renter must have a valid US driving license or international driver permit and should be over 25 years old.
11. Please return the car as clean as it was giving to you. No machine/automatic wash as it will damage the paint on the vehicle. If you cannot get it cleaned, no worries for $40 extra.
12. Inform me immediately if the car incurs any damage while under your care.
13. Keep me informed if you are running late for pick up and /or return. I will try to accommodate.
14. Return the car with the same battery charge range to avoid a charging fee of $0.50/mile. You are responsible for supercharging if you would use it.
15. Fastrack is included in the vehicle for your use. Please inform me if you happen to use it during your rental and I will request reimbursement for tolls post trip.
16. Mobile charging kit is in the front trunk.
17. Tesla mobile access should not be disabled at any time. If it is disabled, the vehicle will be reported stolen to local law enforcement. You will be responsible for all fees as a result of this.
18. Wheel curbing will cost $200 per wheel + $50 for each wheel band damaged
19. The car must be charged to the same level on return, else a fee of $0.15/mile shall be levied. Car comes with the charging cable that works on any domestic electrical socket.