• 260-mile Mid Range RWD
• Free Unlimited Supercharging until Oct 26, 2019
• Free Unlimited Toll Pass (Good to Go)
• Free Discover Pass (https://www.discoverpass.wa.gov)
• 0-60 in 5.2 seconds
• Enhanced Autopilot (self-driving)
• Premium audio
• Center console with storage, 4 USB ports
• Premium Vegan Leather Interior
• 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats
• Music and media over Bluetooth ®
• In-car internet streaming music & media
• Internet browser
• Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet & infrared protection
• Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
• Custom driver profiles
• LED fog lamps
• 19’’ Sport Wheels
Temporary phone key access included
(Tesla, Inc. app must be downloaded)
• Remote climate control
• Remote trunk and frunk open
• Proximity locking and unlocking
• Sentry Mode (Alarm)
• Charge monitoring
Buying a Tesla?
Use my referral code (https://ts.la/michelle89064) to get 1,000 miles of free supercharging.
This host caters to business travelers.
Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.
Child safety seat
High Back Booster Car Seat - Evenflo https://www.evenflo.com/car-seats/big-kid/31912230.html
Child safety seat
Backless Booster Seat (folds in half) - Graco http://www.gracobaby.com/en-US/Booster-Car-Seats/turbobooster-takealong-backless-booster-8be101
Igloo Profile 30 Quart Roller – Blue
Coleman 50-Quart Wheeled Cooler Xtreme 5-Day Cooler with Wheels https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AU6G4QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
If not meeting at the airport or your
preferred location, we will meet you at:
32124 25th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003
next to the Tesla destination charger.
Feel free to take advantage of rapid acceleration but, please do not drive like a lunatic.
How do I operate the Tesla Model 3?
Please watch this Youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEox0nUMFPF7ZaNZvUa8h65wEBSGtUgmw
Do I have to recharge before returning it?
• No, you do not need to return it fully charged, but I do ask that you return it with a minimum of 40 miles of charge left.
• Your car will arrive with approx 70% or 200 miles of charge.
• Never let the battery drop lower than 30 miles. The battery range is an estimate that depends on weather, roads (elevation) and driving style.
• It WILL have to be towed if it runs out of battery!
• You can find locations at: https://www.tesla.com/supercharger which are all around Seattle, up and down the coast, in the mountains and throughout WA and OR. You can get a full charge in about 45 minutes.
What are the features of Autopilot?
Autopilot enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Do I have to return the car clean?
• Interior - Yes, treat as if it is someone else's car :)
• Exterior - No, PLEASE do not run the car through a car wash as it may damage the paint.
• NO Pets/Food/Smoking/Vapeing allowed in the car (this is a family vehicle - our child has asthma and will be impacted if there is any sign of smoke.
• A $250 cleaning fee will be applied to your Turo reservation if there is any evidence of food/spills, pets or other foul smell detected upon return.
• Please be careful with sharp objects that can scratch the interior.
• Renter is financially responsible for any excessive wear and tear to the exterior or interior of the car during the rental period.
Dylan was very flexible and communicative, very nice people. Will definitely be renting again!
The car was an experience in itself. They did a great job explaining how the car worked. They let me deliver the car later than scheduled without charging a late fee. I honestly hope to rent the car again with a month, it was just that much fun.