Firstly, for $25 off your first rental paste the following into your browser and book from there (pro tip - if you already signed up but haven't rented a car yet just sign up again using a different email for the discount):
Now welcome to Scott's Kia, the most popular rental at LAX. Over 350 satisfied customers and counting.
Top 10 reasons to rent this car:
1. Price - $27 is about as cheap as it gets on Turo for a quality car.
2. Convenience - for less than the price of an Uber I will pick you up right at Arrivals minutes after you step outside. No lugging your bags up to the upper level rideshare pickup zones, and no waiting up to 20 minutes for an Uber, if you can get one (many drivers will cancel due to the very short trip distance).
3. Communication - I will typically respond to your texts and/or emails within minutes, no matter what time of day or night.
4. Service - I will monitor your flight for delays and what not, and send you a text message before you touch down so you can just reply when you are outside the terminal ready to go. At that point I will be there within minutes with the car.
6. Cleaning fee - there isn't one.
7. Location - the car is conveniently located only a couple miles from the airport. You are welcome to just pick up the car in El Segundo if you wish.
8. Streamlined Process - once we get outside the airport and back to home base (about 7 min drive) you will be on your way in less than 5 minutes. At the end of your trip return the car to home base and I will run you directly over to your departure terminal.
9. Accountability - Barring any unforeseen mechanical issue if you rent the car you will get the car, and you will get the exact car in the picture, not that car "or a similar car". I will not cancel and I will take trips others won't (i.e. late at night or very early morning).
10. And last but not least, the car itself. Kia Soul, fun little crossover SUV, easy to park but roomy inside. Seats five or put the rear seats down if you need the room for luggage. Very comfortable seating - no bending over to get in/out. USB port for your music, upgraded stereo, mount for your phone, sunroof and tinted windows. New tires as of Aug 2016. Non smoking.
So don't just rent some generic "car". Save money, save time, get some Soul and stand out from the crowd!
Check my reviews and hope to see you soon.