Corvette Stingray Convertible z51 3LT fully loaded with Red Leather interior. A head turner. Carbon roof removable and extra loud exhaust. The car has navigation.
The Z51 Corvette package for 2016 includes a 6.2-liter V-8 engine that generates 460 horsepower and 460-pound feet of torque. When car buyers bring home the Stingray, they’ll be driving a sports car with a seven-speed manual transmission and a paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission. The Stingray’s powertrain lets drivers reach a speed of 60 miles per hour in just 3.8 seconds.
With the Z51 performance package, Chevy added brake-cooling ducts along with a distinctive rear spoiler and air deflectors to enhance the car’s track capability. The car company also equipped the Corvette with brakes that are front and rear power assist to provide a controlled stop. Chevy offers various wheel sizes for the ‘Vette that range from 18 inches to 20 inches.
The Z51 Stingray has a specially designed exhaust to give car buyers an enhanced driving experience. To boost the Stingray’s responsiveness even more, Chevy upgraded the suspension and gear ratios with performance parts.
In developing the Corvette’s performance package, the carmaker added close-ratio gearing along with 45mm-piston Bilstein dampers. Chevy also equipped the sports car with a technologically advanced electronic limited-slip differential to take advantage of the torque split that occurs between the car’s rear wheels. These features allow for more aggressive driving as well as better handling and traction.
Reviewing the Upgrades
A flat bottom steering wheel comes with the new Stingray, and this accessory increases a driver’s legroom. The interior also includes a nine speaker sound system that has been specifically designed for the Corvette. If car buyers purchase the 3LT Z51 Corvette package, they’ll receive a 10-speaker Bose audio system. This package has heated and ventilated seats, a touch screen infotainment system and power lumbar seat adjustors. Luxury features like climate control and a leather wrapped instrument panel are also included with the package.
Must be 30 or older to rent.
- Before making any requests to us please have your profile updated with a current picture and completed information. You shouldn't have a picture of a car or inanimate object as your profile picture. If you are new to Turo with no history than please make sure to send a message telling us a little about yourself and the purpose of the rental. It's hard to base an approval when there's no history of rentals so this is why we ask for a little more information in this case.
- Return the car in the same condition it was rented out.
- 91 Premium gasoline only. Keep receipts.
- Car is affixed with GPS monitoring and tracks mileage, speed, RPM’s and sudden stops. Drive responsibly.
- No track use or racing allowed whatsoever. Unusual wear and tear will be billed.
-A $50 late fee will be assessed for each hour the car is returned late. If you need to extend, let me know at least 3 hours before your trip is scheduled to end.
Most important be safe, responsible, and have FUN!.