Some general guidelines:
- Absolutely No Pets, NO SMOKING, No Vaping, No Hauling, No Towing, No Shuttling and No off-roading with/in the car. Please handle it with care.
- Renter need to have a valid US Driving license and should be over 28 years and any/all additional drivers must be registered on Turo.
- Please return the car as clean as it was given to you and absolutely no machine/automatic wash as it will damage the paint on the vehicle. If you cannot get it cleaned, no worries for $45 extra I will take care of it with my hand car wash place but please ensure that there are no spills in the car (which might cost extra to get it cleaned).
- Car will be given to you with range of 220 to 270 miles and would appreciate returning back with the same charge/range. Alternatively, I can charge $15 as long as you return the vehicle with ~35 miles of charge left.
- Please inform me immediately if the car incurs any damage while under your care
- Please keep me informed if you are running late for pickup and/or return, I will try to accommodate.
- Please note that Tesla supercharging is not free for Model 3. You are welcome to use super charging stations which will be charged to me and I will have to request reimbursement after the trip. Alternatively you can also use charge point stations but you will have to either have an existing account and/or need to sign up on your own.
- Fasttrak is included in the vehicle for your use. Please inform me if you happen to use it during your rental and I will request reimbursement for tolls post trip.