1) Return the car with at least a 50% charge. Returning with less than that will incur a $25 fee. Returning the car with very low charge (under 20 miles) will incur an additional $20 convenience fee at minimum (more if the car needs to be towed).
2) You can charge at any Tesla SuperCharger or at many other charging stalls around the city with the adapters in the trunk.
3) No smoking in the car.
4) No pets in the car.
5) No eating in the car.
6) Don't put anything in the car that would leave a smell or residue.
7) If anything is spilled in the car, you'll be charged to do an interior detail on the car.
8) Please watch out about scratching the leather in the car. The leather can normally be repaired, but it's usually a $200 or more charge to fix it.
9) If you choose to take the car to get cleaned, only take the car to a hand wash only cleaner.