50 MPG hybrid that doesn't require plugging in. Has more features than my last BMW, like back up camera, parking sensors, heated seats, and window tint.
**Only seats 4, not 5 like a regular sedan. And yes it's very comfortable with a black leather interior.
THE FINE PRINT
1) CLEANLINESS - Have you heard of the “campsite rule”? When it comes to the interior of the car: Please leave the inside in good or even better condition than you found it. Excessive dirt, dust, etc that requires a visit to the vacuum may incur a cleaning fee. When it comes to the exterior, please wash away any dirt you’ve encountered on your trip, unless common sense dictates something else (rain is pending, roads are covered in winter slush, etc).
2) CIGARETTES AND 420 AND SMOKE - If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle ozone decontaminated. If you are having trouble finding places to safely consume CO products.
3) PETS - Are allowed, but we ask that you mitigate any potential allergy issues by laying down sheets, covers, or using a crate. Any found pet hair or dander may incur a cleaning fee.
4) GAS: If you’re unable to return the car with the same amount of gas you started with, please let us know in advance. We can take care of your fill-up for the next renter for only a $20 fee, plus gas.
5) TOLLS: Just stay away from them hah, but seriously if you're not familiar with them, the good news is 1) You probably won’t need to use them, and 2) They are all automated without booths. Check out these sites to learn where our toll-only and express lane roads are:
If you use any tolls or gas, I'll utilize a Reimbursement tool to request payment