Rules / Guidelines:
1. Late Fees - Please be punctual with your expected pickup/drop-off times as indicated in your reservation. There is a 15 minute grace period for late pickups/drop-offs. Per Turo policies, a $50 charge will be applied per hour up to $200 if the car is returned late. We understand that in certain extenuating circumstances, late arrivals/drop-offs cannot be avoided. We encourage our guests to always communicate via messaging or by giving us a direct call. We will do our best to accommodate changes to the originally scheduled times. However, due to limited staff and potential subsequent bookings for the same vehicle, we cannot guarantee that your newly requested times will be honored. If you plan on making changes to your reservation, please provide at least 2 hours of lead time for us to honor your request.
2. ⛽️ The car is expected to be returned with the same fuel level as when you initiated the rental.
3. 🚭 No smoking inside the vehicle per Turo policies. No exceptions. If the car requires deodorization, you will be charged $150.
4. 🚫🐕 No pets inside the vehicle per Turo policies. Same policy as above. If the car requires deodorization, you will be charged $150.
5. There is no separate fee for using the toll-pass, however, you will be charged for the tolls via Turo reimbursements. Documentation will be provided from NTTA for applicable toll usage if requested. Please note for DFW pickups and drop-offs there will be up to $3 entry and $3 exit toll charges.