No Smoking Policy It is important for us to provide each client a comfortable environment, therefore smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles. Should this policy be violated a penalty of a minimum of $150 will be imposed. Pets are not an issue however if you do make sure that you clean the car thoroughly prior to return. If cars have pet hair we will bill up to $75 to have the vehicle cleaned for the next renter.
Fuel Policy You will receive your rental vehicle with a full tank of gas, we ask for the courtesy of other renters that you return the vehicle with a full tank of gas. If we have to refuel the vehicle on your behalf there is an additional convenience fee of $0.50 charged per gallon. Please refer to your welcome on what octane gas should be used. If this is violated a penalty of $100 will be imposed
Tickets, Parking Violations, and Other Fees Renters are responsible for any parking, speeding, certain toll bridges tickets, or any other violations issued during their rental period. The renter is also responsible for any fees, penalties, towing charges, impound costs and any other monies that are associated with the vehicle during the rental.
1) Fill up tank to where you got it at with regular gas (there is a BP attached to park and fly)
2) Please take a moment to make sure that all trash and debris is removed from the vehicle. We may have another renter picking it up right after you and if you leave the car excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge. We want to be courteous to all renters!
3) At the Park N Fly Plus Valet 2525 Camp Creek Pkwy, College Park, GA 30337 use the Valet Lane
4) Take photos of Gas, Odometer, all 4 sides of the vehicle and interior.
5) Tell the attendant Turo and show them the prepaid reservation (in the photo section)
6) They will give you a Valet Ticket, take photo of the valet ticket and upload to Turo
7) Once confirmed I will check out and leave feedback
If you are returning to the Piedmont location, we will be in contact with instructions, either using the lock box to drop-off or meeting you at the garage.