A clean, economical, and fun black Ford Focus is the smart choice for drivers wanting reliability, good gas mileage (34 Hwy MPG), and an easy car to park on busy roads.
It's the perfect ride for a quick one-day rental or an extended trip across Cincinnati or the Midwest.
- Second row of seats to comfortably fit 5
- Aux and CD audio capability for music and audio books
- Quality speakers
- Sizable trunk to easily accommodate golf clubs, groceries, gym bags etc.
- Remote keyless entry and power door locks
- Front and rear seats have headrests
- Four airbags
- Anti-lock brakes
The car is located in Cincinnati with easy access to I-71, I-75, and I-275, as well as a short drive to Downtown Cincinnati, Over-The-Rhine (OTR), and the CVG Airport. Sorry, but I can't do airport delivery. Uber or Lyft from the airport is ~$20.
You'll receive the car with a full tank of gas. Please fill up the car with regular gas (87).
I have a warm blanket in the trunk in case you want it during your travels and the car has two windshield ice scrappers in case of a frozen windshield.
Absolutely no smoking in the car. I don't want to have to charge you $200 to get it detailed.
Thanks and enjoy your time in Cincinnati!