- Pets are welcome, but please be aware of the $25 pet fee should they not ride in a carrier. Pets in plastic/enclosed carriers are exempt from this fee. Pet's in other forms of carriers (e.g. cardboard from the shelter) are not exempt. Please message with questions.
- Please ensure to refill the car with Diesel Fuel - Gasoline will destroy the engine. The best advice I can give is to find the least expensive diesel you can. There's only one grade (#2) and even if it says "Biodiesel" that is perfectly acceptable, as in Illinois most diesel is 20% Biobased.
- Delivery is on a case by case basis and depends upon my availability and your location. Airport pickup and drop off is available, though please message me prior to coordinate.
- No smoking
- Please keep in mind you are responsible for any and all tolls you may pass through. As stated, this car is equipped with an I-PASS so you don't have to stop at toll booths, however, you will receive a request for reimbursement once your trip ends.
- I make every effort to wash the vehicle prior to delivery (weather dependent), so to avoid a cleaning fee, please ensure to run the car through the wash before returning, again, weather dependent.
Fees & Penalties:
If any Turo driver is late in returning the car without requesting an approved extension and communicating with the host at least 12-hours before the end of your rental within the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 pm you may be subject to a standard late fee of up to $150.00 as well as the full cost of an additional day rental fee.