- To start the car, the key fob needs to be in the front half of the car. Press the brake and then hit the "Start" button.
- Please fill the gas tank (regular gas) before returning the car to where it was when you received it.
- There is a lever to open the gas tank on the driver's side floor board on your left.
- Aux and USB plug ins are inside the center counsel.
- No smoking, no pets, food is allowed if you clean up after yourself. In general, please return the car as clean as you found it.
- You are responsible for paying all tolls and parking throughout your trip.
- Please call or text me if you have any questions or if any problems arise with the car.
Enjoy your trip!