As a reminder, we are a personal car share not a car rental so we ask you please respect our amazing Tesla as if it were your own, return the car in the same condition and follow our guidelines below
1. Excess miles charged at $1.00/mi
2. Return car with at least same battery charge range, Charging fee of $20 if returned with less range.
3. Professionally Wash car prior to return or a $30-$150 car wash charge will be applied to the reservation.
4. Supercharger idle fees are $0.40/min if car is plugged in and not actively charging, unplug and move from space BEFORE it reaches the charge limit to avoid fees.
5. Smoking, pets, eating, are NOT allowed inside the car; minimum $150 cleaning fee, if there is any smoke smell, evidence of pets or other foul smell detected upon return.
7. Renter is financially responsible for any wear and tear during the rental period.
Toll Fees: Guests are responsible for Toll Fees. Please see Turo's policy for more information: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990510-Toll-fees
Guests are resonsible for tickets incurred during the trip: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990530-Tickets-received-during-a-trip
Please see Turo's policies for late returns and extensions. There are typically fees applied, since Turo must satisfy the needs of the insurance companies and we must try our best not to inconvenience future guests.
Please recharge the car to the same level of charge as when the vehicle was delivered. Do NOT charge past 90 percent. This will reduce the longevity of the battery over time. I will charge $0.50 for every minute that the car remains above 90 percent unless you have spoken with me and we've come to an alternative agreement.