My name is Harman and I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself and help make this reservation go smooth as possible. Here are a few rules to follow:
1. The daily mileage allowance is 150 miles. If you go over, you will be charged. If the charge is under $5, I will not charge you. So it might be in your best interest to check out the Extra’s and pay for unlimited mileage.
2. No smoking. If any smoke ashes or lingering smell is in the vehicle at the drop-off there will be a $100 fee.
3. Absolutely no burn-outs. The vehicle is a nice sports car but if you do a burn-out you are damaging the vehicle and tires. It will be a $200 fee if there is a smell of burnt rubber in the vehicle and rubber residue on the back of the car. If the tires are completely destroyed, you will be responsible for paying for new tires. I will know.
4. Please respect my time and be on-time for pick-ups and drop-offs. If the vehicle is late 30 minutes it be will an additional $50 fee.
5. If something comes up please, please just call me and talk to me. My goal is to make this a very pleasant experience for you. If you look at my reviews I am more than willing to be flexible with you. Just talk to me.
6. The car will come with a full tank of PREMIUM gas. At drop off it is your responsibility to pay for a full tank of gas. If not you will be charged for the gas at a standard $4 a gallon rate. This makes it easier for the next guest and the prep that goes into the vehicle.
7. Please leave a positive review after each reservation. This allows other people to enjoy the same great experience you did.
8. If you reserve again in the future, you will get a 10-15% discount every time after.
9. Lastly, have fun and enjoy and be safe!
This is an office parking lot with multiple vehicles. If you want you can leave your car here overnight so you don't have to find a ride to pick/drop you off. This will save you a few trips and make the reservation very easy.
To get to suite 480, enter Canton Ford Crossing office building and drive all the way back to the last building. Look for office #480 and the vehicle will be parked there.