Read the full guidelines: http://www.insightrental.com/guidelines/
Here are the main topics covered.
1. Have a friendly face as your profile photo.
2. Tell the host why you're renting.
3. Tell me if you can drive a manual, if you can't and would like to learn (free lessons), and whether you have a preference.
4. Be flexible with your trip times and vehicle.
5. Give hosts your arrival plans.
6. Show up on time.
7. Allow 10 - 15 minutes for photos, pre-trip inspection, and an overview of how to operate the car.
8. Call the host right away if you have any issues during your trip.
9. Communicate your return plans.
10. Bring the car back clean and refuelled.
11. If there's damage, tell me about it.
12. Pay your parking tickets right away.
13. Write a review.
14. Check the toll bill for accuracy and approve it.
15. Call me next time you need a car.
16. If you're renting as a group, the driver shouldn't pay.