Because this is a manual, read the drive test instructions: http://www.insightrental.com/drivetest/
Also, read the full guidelines: http://www.insightrental.com/guidelines/
Here are the main topics covered.
1. Have a friendly face as your profile photo.
2. Tell the host why you're renting.
3. Tell me if you can drive a manual, if you can't and would like to learn (free lessons), and whether you have a preference.
4. Be flexible with your trip times and vehicle.
5. Give hosts your arrival plans.
6. Show up on time.
7. Allow 10 - 15 minutes for photos, pre-trip inspection, and an overview of how to operate the car.
8. Call the host right away if you have any issues during your trip.
9. Communicate your return plans.
10. Bring the car back clean and refuelled.
11. If there's damage, tell me about it.
12. Pay your parking tickets right away.
13. Write a review.
14. Check the toll bill for accuracy and approve it.
15. Call me next time you need a car.
16. If you're renting as a group, the driver shouldn't pay.
Show up on time or I will cancel your trip with no refund. Tell me what your trip plan is: who's riding with you, where you're going, how much luggage, how you're coming to pick up the car (maybe I'll pick you up if it's convenient), etc. I can't serve you well if you don't give me any information. "Thanks for letting me use your car." is not a booking request and I will wonder whether you're shady, stupid, or both. I lose money when people crash my cars. The next renter will have a bad time if you return a car late or dirty, so I hold my renters to high standards.