* If you're flying in: let me know when you've landed, I'm roughly as far away as the time it takes to get bags. Then let me know the zone number and the Door Number (1-30) above the door you exit through and I can meet you there.
* Check-in takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, take photos (I usually will have uploaded a set, but you're welcome to add more), walk-around and explain car details. I've uploaded most photos of existing dents to the website.
* Delivery includes both directions, but I can usually use a ride to my car parked nearby. If you're heading toward Seattle, occasionally I can use a ride in that direction.
* An Uber/Lyft is approximately $30-50 from the airport to downtown or $7 to the Park and Ride.
* There is a Good2Go toll pass for discounts on highways 405 and 167, and 520 and Tacoma Narrows bridges (about $3). There's a flex-pass for carpoolers on request. If you get a couple tolls it's not a big deal, but if you get a bunch let me know.
* If you get the car extra dirty, please vacuum or wash it, or let me know so I can have it ready for the next Guest.
* The Turo app is very handy for photos, messaging and location sharing.
* You can contact Turo support using chat in the app or the urgent phone line.
* Cancellation policy can be found here: turo.com/policies/cancellation.
* FYI, Turo Protection Plan doesn't cover windshield or tire repair.
* If you're traveling to Canada you may need permission in a Turo message from me.