✅Please treat the car as your own.
🚗Please avoid extreme acceleration and hard braking.
⛽️Please refuel with mid-grade (#89) gas with a receipt and return with a full tank.
🚭ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING please. Any sign of smoke will result in a penalty for up to $150 for smoke scent removal.
🐶No pets allowed. Any sign of pet hair will be charged $150.
✅Keep the car clean, ESPECIALLY the interior. There will be cleaning fees of up to $250 if the interior cleanliness is not maintained. Below are some examples:
1. If floor mats or upholstery are returned significantly dirtier than they were received, there will be a charge for $50 to clean.
2. Large amounts of food, dirt, or mud that cannot be shaken out and must be heavily vacuumed to remove will cost $50 to clean.
3. Light stains or residue on hard surfaces (e.g. liquid spills or sticky substances) will cost $50 to clean.
4. Major stains or residue on seat surface or other hard-to-clean surfaces will be charged $100.
5. Situations in which a car contains the aforementioned violations on an egregious level that would require steam cleaning or a full detail will be charged $150.
6. If a car is returned with multiple cleanliness issues (such as a combination of severe cleaning and smoking remnants), there will be a penalty for $250.