Expect 35-40 mpg. Seats 2 but perfect for those trips where you know it'll be only you or with just one other person. Quite roomy and storage in the back will fit a couple carry on size pieces of luggage or 1 large piece of luggage. AUX cord for your tunes.
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING AND SENDING ME A MESSAGE AS YOUR QUESTIONS MOST LIKELY WILL BE ANSWERED BELOW:
(but of course do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions)
1) Pickup & Return of the vehicle is at my home preferably
2) PICKUP/DELIVERY/RETURN/DROP OFF OPTION AT THE AIRPORT FOR THIS VEHICLE IS AVAILABLE.
NEED A RIDE?
You may get a free Uber/Lyft ride with the following referral links:
1) Uber: https://www.uber.com/invite/0wv95
2) Lyft: http://lyft.com/invited/KEVIN17247
1) If on the calendar the vehicle is available it will be available!
2) Please reserve well in advance for weekends and holidays.
3) If this car is not available, click on my profile photo above to see my other cars.
1) My car is located in the heart of atascadero but i am willing to deliver to anywhere in slo county for a trip one week or longer
2) The address is listed on the listing once your booking is confirmed.
3) Please see map on listing to see the general area my car is comparable to the airport. (scroll to very bottom after reviews)
FIRST TIME RENTERS:
1) Please book the car at least 48 hours in advance.
2) Driving eligibility verification from Turo usually takes 1 business day and possibly longer for a foreign license.
3) You will be asked to submit a photo of your driver's license, credit/debit card, and passport if have a non-U.S. license.
4) If you are not approved before the pickup time, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Eligibility requirements:
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a Turo account
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading photo of your driver license and credit card
3. Wait for approval
4. Make a request on this car
1) You will get a 100% refund if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before the pick up time.
2) You will get a 90% refund if you cancel the booking at least 24 hours before the pick up time.
3) Turo Terms not mine: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation-policy
RULES: (I don't like rules but we sometimes have to have them)
1) No driving under the influence anytime.
2) Clean out any trash prior to return
3) Fill up gas prior to return
4) Extraordinarily dirty condition there will be a $20 cleaning fee. http://support.turo.com/entries/21793154-Owner-cleaning-fee
5) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
6) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
7) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
8) Turo fees and fines:
Please leave a review after the trip! Hope you enjoy your renting experience!