Rules to Driving the Corvette are Simple!
- Premium 91 octane only. Gas receipts must be kept and returned with vehicle
($40 charge for returns without receipts and $5 a gallon +$10 fee for any returns less than original gas level delivered)
- Have fun with the car 🙂 but no tracking, drag racing, burnouts, donuts, etc.... We have installed a GPS Tracking that will ALERT us if there is excessive speeding/braking/launching.
Tires will be checked before delivery and after for excessive wear; abuse will be billed accordingly.
- No pets of any kind allowed inside vehicle.
- No smoking/vaping of any kind/substance. If the car smells like any kind of smoke upon return, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged. I don’t care how or why it smells like smoke. If it smells, you’ll be charged. No excuses of “somebody who smokes just sat in the vehicle”. It didn’t smell like smoke when you picked it up. Smoke smells lingers in the cabin and is hard to get rid of. Not everyone is accustomed to that smell. Please keep it smoke free.
-$50 late fee will be charged for every 30 minutes the car is returned late without any prior communication or arrangements.
- Do not take this car out of the country. Vehicle has real time GPS tracking and will be reported as stolen if it leaves the country.