Book your summer trip to Austin now, with this spacious and snappy Prius, as dates are filling up fast!
The Toyota Prius is the world’s best-selling hybrid. 🏆 This is a clean and smooth driving 4 door hatchback Prius, with sunroof, radio with great sound. Great gas milage, over 50mpg, and fairly sporty acceleration too (yes really!). It even has a solar panel on the roof to keep the inside from getting too hot when parked.
FREE WITH ALL RENTALS:
• 2 pair of new sunglasses (if you forget!)
• Umbrella, Tissues - just in case!
• First Aid Kit with essentials (Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto, Bandaids and Bandages)
• The car inside is UV SANITIZED before each trip to ensure cleanliness
💰💰💰 Get a $25 CREDIT when you click this link and sign up: https://turo.com/c/charlesb1271
1. Prior to creating your Turo account, copy and paste this link (https://turo.com/c/charlesb1271 ) into a new browser window.
2. Enter your email and create a password to sign up or log in with Facebook.
3. Select rental location, the time and dates, and then find our vehicle.
4. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver's license and credit card info.
5. Wait for approval, and you should get your discount!
• DRIVING IMPRESSIONS of the PRIUS ❤️
Because the transition between electric motor and gasoline engine is seamless, driving the 2014 Toyota Prius hybrid is a rather benign event. The Prius offers a choice of power modes ranging from pure electric (EV) to performance mode (Power), or the most efficient use of both powertrains (Eco). Although the Prius can function purely in electric mode, it can do so only for a short time and at low speeds. Maximum efficiency exists in the Eco mode, which maximizes fuel economy, even shutting down the air conditioning at idle to save fuel. For those who like a challenge, the Prius can actually top its EPA estimates when driven conservatively by taking advantage of regenerative braking, avoiding hard acceleration and keeping speeds low.
• SOLAR ROOF PACKAGE 🌞
The Solar Roof Package includes solar cells embedded just behind the moonroof. This feature helps keep the cabin cool by powering a small ventilating fan when the interior gets too hot.
• POWER BUTTON 🚀
We all like to save gas, but when needed we also like power to merge, pass and accelerate. Selecting the Power setting gives a bit more urgency to the Prius’ forward motion, although it’s not neck-snapping acceleration by any means.