5.0 liter Coyote S550 V8 Mustang GT = 465HP & More Smiles Per Gallon Than A Prius ;)
You can find me @3lliottology on Instagram if you wanna shoot me a message and ask any questions!
This car is my personal daily driver, and I hope that you will enjoy driving it as much as I do every day! All I ask is that you take care of the car the same way you would if you owned it yourself, and just be respectful! :)
*Drivers License Must Match the Name On The Turo Account
Premium Gas Only (91 or 93 Octane Minimum - SAVE RECIEPT TO VERIFY 91 or 93 Octane Premium Gas OR YOU WILL BE FINED)
No pets ($200 Fine Will Be Charged)
No smoking ($200 Fine Will Be Charged)
No eating in the car (drinks are ok).
No illegal activity of any kind.
Burnouts OK with Signed Treadwear Fee Waiver ($100 per 1/32nd)
No temporary modifications or changing of any parts of any kind.
When booking you are acknowledging that you fully accept and completely understand the terms and conditions below. This might sound redundant but I want to make sure it's very clear.
1. Obey all traffic laws at all times.
2. This car sits much lower than normal, be careful pulling in and out of driveways and parking lots, you will be responsible for any damage incurred.
3. If you go over the milage, you will be charged a the milage fee of $0.99 per mile
4. No burnouts, no donuts, no launching without signed tread wear waiver.
5. Any damage, mechanical, interior, exterior, or otherwise no matter how big or small will be charged to you and you will be held responsible for.
6. Respect the car as if it was your own, but please don't abuse it. I drive the car hard myself, and I expect it to be driven hard, but don't try to purposely cause damage or excessively drive it in a damaging way. You will be charged for any damages caused.
7. This car is powerful, 465HP. If you give it enough gas and aren't careful, the tires will throw you into the next lane, and you will crash. This isn't a case of if, but when. If you know how to drive something this fast, this isn't anything to worry about, but a novice driver needs to be aware of the risk involved!
8. You must fill the car up with 91 OCTANE gas Minium. Any less will cause damage to the motor and the vehicle that will be in the 10s of thousands of dollars. YOU MUST SHOW THE GAS RECEIPT AT THE END OF YOUR TRIP.
9. You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities.
10. NO smoking inside the car. ($200 Fine will be charged) NO Pets inside the car ($200 Fine will be charged)
- Late return: Please request an extensions on Turo through your booked trip.