Please do not use air-fresheners or non-natural sprays to clean the car, people in my household have chemical sensitivities. Also, no eating, smoking or drinking anything other than water in the car. Non-compliance will incur significant cleaning and deodorizing fees up to $500 at owners discretion, and within Turo limits.
The car must be returned clean according to Turo policy (in the same condition when pickup up). If not cleaning convenience fee will be incurred. The car can be taken to any wash station, please provide the receipt of this before returning vehicle. This is also a specialty vehicle with 250 miles per day allowance. Please avoid running the battery to no charge (50 miles or less) as it is detrimental to the life of the battery. Please plan to charge stations accordingly if you plan to rent for several days. Absolutely no track or off-road use.
Also, please note it is easy to scratch/curb the wheels on this vehicle. Damaged wheels cost $200 each to refinish. If a cosmetic is severe and/or structural damage (bending) occurs, wheels may need replacement. KEY can be found around center console with battery removed. Please return the vehicle with the battery outside the keyfob. RF pouches do not block the key signal sufficiently.
1) Return the car with at least the same charge as you received it.
Returning with less than original charge will incur a charge of $.50cents per mile.
Returning the car with a low charge (less than 60 miles) will incur an additional $60 convenience fee on top of the kWh charge because I'll need to go charge it at the supercharger. Returning the car with VERY low charge (under 30 miles) will incur a $100 convenience fee at a minimum (more if the car needs to be towed). Idle fees (up to $1.00 per minute) are applied to cars occupying a Supercharger after completing a charging session.
2) You are welcome to take the car to a supercharger, but keep in mind that Tesla charges for supercharging the Model 3. If you do supercharge it, I'll just charge you .25kwh, which is about $15-$25 max for 260miles.
3) No pets in the car.
4) No smoking or eating, or drinking (drinking water is okay) in the car.
5) Don't put anything in the car that would leave a smell or residue.
6) If anything is spilled in the car, you'll be charged to do an interior detail on the car (more if the cleaning is really involved).
7) Watch out about scratching the leather in the car. I've had renters in the past who have scratched it from keys in their pockets scratching the seat or rings on their hands scratching the steering wheel. The leather can normally be repaired, but it's usually a $200 or more charge to fix it.
8) A Lost car key is $80
9) Please return the car floors back clean(You can prepay for this service to keep it convenient). Do not return the car with any excessive dirty floors, damage or stain mats is $100 per mat