1) Premium Gasoline (93 octane) must be used when refueling. Receipts for any refueling must be provided at the end of the trip, reflecting that 93 octane fuel was used.
2) ONLY those individuals listed on the trip reservation as drivers may drive the vehicle. The primary driver must be present at the start and end of the trip.
3) NO SMOKING. At minimum, a $250 fee is incurred for smoking in the car.
4) No strong perfumes or fragrances that may leave an odor.
5) Do NOT wash the exterior of the car. Guests are only responsible for cleaning/vacuuming the interior.
6) Pets are NOT permitted in the car.
7) Food may not be consumed in the car.
8) Wheel curbing/rash will result in significant repair costs which the guest will be responsible for.
9) CITATIONS/TICKETS: Tickets acquired during your trip will be submitted for reimbursement, proof of ticket and receipt of payment will be uploaded to trip photos for your reference. If you receive a parking ticket, it is your responsibility to make us aware and pay for the ticket.
Please be mindful of the speed limit in D.C. and the surrounding suburbs. There are multiple traffic cameras throughout the District. D.C. speeding tickets start at $100 for speeding 11-20 over the speed limit and escalate to $150 for 16-20 over the limit. Very similar process for parking and 'No Standing' violations. You agree to comply with all local, state, and federal driving laws during your trip. Please treat my car in the same manner you would treat your own vehicle.