1. Please text me when you arrive for pickups so someone can meet with you outside. Please don’t knock on doors.
2. If you’d like to drive out of town, please let me know before you do so we can discuss.
3. Please do not drive out of state. If you’re renting to drive out of state, we definitely have to discuss the details before attempting to do so.
4. This is a NO Smoking car. If you have to eat while you’re in this car, please roll all windows down for fresh air, and clean up food crumbs as soon as you pull over.
5. To avoid cleaning charges up to $250 as stipulated by Turo, please clean car before return.
6. Please be considerate and don’t haul things in this car. This is strictly a passenger car. If you need a moving van, you may want to consider booking a pickup truck or a van. Turo has a hefty fine for using passenger cars to haul your things. If you use this car for anything other than what it’s intended for, we will know.