Car pick up instructions:
1. Please download the Turo app to your phone before your trip. We use the app for most messages and trip photos.
2. We will provide the specific location for pickup with plenty of notice before your scheduled pick up time.
3. Please message us 30 mins before you plan to arrive to the pickup location and then again when you arrive. We will meet you at the car.
4. Turo hosts must check guest's driver license and verify that it's valid and the name on the license matches the name on the reservation. To do this please take the following 2 photos and upload them to Turo app (all photos can be upload to the "Trip Photos" section inside the app). --1. Close up photo of your Driver License --2. Selfie holding your Driver's License next to your face.
5. Before driving please complete the Turo app's "Trip Check-In" process. It helps you capture the photos and log miles before your trip.
1. You will find the Turo Incident Info Card/Insurance in the glove box. USE THIS CARD SPECIFICALLY IF THERE IS AN INCIDENT. Notify me immediately after you have contacted the TURO insurance company.
2. If something goes wrong, please notify me immediately.
3. No smoking, No off roading. These rules are strictly enforced and you will be fined.
4. If you're running late, it's best to communicate that with us before and extend your trip to avoid late return charges.
Car return instructions:
1. Please message us 30 mins before you are going drop off the car and then again when you arrive. We will have provided you with the drop off location at the time you picked up the car.
2. Please bring the car back in the same or cleaner condition. If it needs to be washed or vacuumed, please do so before dropping off. If there are foot prints, please wipe them off, shake off the mats. Cleaning fees will be charged if the car is brought back dirtier. You can purchase the Post-trip Cleaning Extra if you don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning the car before returning.
3. The car will be given to you with a full tank of gas and is expected to be returned that way. You can purchase the Pre-paid Fuel Extra if you'd prefer to return it at any fuel level.
4.. Per Turo's policy, renters are responsible for any tickets within 24 hours of the end of the rental.
5. Go through Turo app's "Trip Check-out" process. It helps you document the condition of the car after your trip and log the miles.
6. Make sure to take all your personal belongings.