2014 Ford Explorer equipped with all-wheel drive. Room for 7 with bucket seats and bench in back. Back bench folds down easily for additional space. Driver and front passenger seats are heated and have power control. Full sun roof extends all the way back to the second row. Very comfortable ride and great for family or group trips. Plenty of room for the kiddos and we will include 1 toddler car seat for an additional $5 per day.
------ AIRPORT DELIVERY (PAY ONLY PARKING) ------
You are simply responsible for the cost of the initial parking, once you exit the airport lot. The vehicle will be parked the evening before your arrive. Please ask me if there is any issues. I will park in the Super Park Lot D unless otherwise requested. The fee at Super Park Lot D is $7. You will have to take a shuttle to Lot C or D.
NOTE: PLEASE BE AWARE RENTAL START AND END TIMES ARE EXACT. YOUR INSURANCE IS NOT ACTIVE UNTIL THE RENTAL STARTS, AND ENDS THE MOMENT YOU RETURN THE VEHICLE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY, OR NEED TO DRIVE AFTER THE END TIME.
------ A FEW CONDITIONS ------
1) CLEANING - Turo and I use the “campsite rule” when it comes to the interior of the car: Please leave the inside in as good or better condition than you found it. There will be a $20 cleaning fee if the car is left messy.
2) NO SMOKING - If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle ozone decontaminated.
3) Pets are allowed but we must be notified before hand.
4) Regular Fuel ONLY- $50.00 convenience fee if you leave me to fill the tank.
6) Food and drinks are allowed, but any mess will result in a $20 cleaning fee.
7) Car must be returned to lot D or lot C (if D is full). If you park in lot A or B, you will be charged the parking price.