- Age 30+ preferable. If age 25-29, a check will be done prior to renting.
- Premium gas (91) keep receipts.
- absolutely no smoking/vaping in the vehicle. This will result in a fine ($250)
- Please keep the vehicle as clean as possible. No extremely dirty shoes, please clean off before getting in car, etc.
- Each wheel will be photographed before and after and any curb rash may incur a repair fee of $125 per incident. Please inspect the rims carefully when you pick up the car and take photos for your records.
- Minimum $175 charge for damage to or loss of any key fobs or accessories.
1. No smoking, vaping, eating, or pets are allowed inside the vehicle at ANYTIME.
2. Renter is responsible for a minimum $200 cleaning fee if is any smoke smell, vape smell, food or liquid spills, evidence of pets or other damage detected upon return (beyond “normal” use.)
3. Renter is financially responsible for any and all damage or wear and tear during the rental period. A walk of the car will be performed before and after the rental period with the renter.
4. Vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel as was included during drop-off. During drop off, a fee of $20 per quarter tank of fuel below the level marked during drop off will be assessed with a minimum fee of $20.
5. Excess miles above the agreed-upon range per day will be charged at $1.05/mi.
6. If you are planning to install a car seat in the backseat, please notify me ahead of time so I can install a car seat protector to protect the leather upholstery.
7. There is a minimum $150 charge for damage to or loss of any key fobs or accessories.