1. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the car. Any smoke scent will result in a $275 cleaning fee.
2. Anyone who wants to drive the car must be listed on the Turo rental. Only drivers listed and approved by Turo are insured and covered to drive the vehicle.
3. Because of some of the rough terrain on the island, there are some places it cannot go. This is standard with all rentals on the island that are not four wheel drive. The van cannot go off-road to any beach that is not accessible by paved roads. Please do not take the car up Mauna Kea to the visitors center and absolutely not to the summit. The roads up Mauna Kea are very dangerous. Also please do not to go down Waipio Valley which also is dangerous and absolutely requires four wheel drive to get back up the valley road.
4. A lost key will result in a $350 replacement fee.
5. No illegal drugs or tobacco are allowed in the car. Any sent or trace of this will result in a $150 fee. I hold 0 tolerance for drugs and tobacco in all of my vehicles.