• This a non-smoking vehicle. A cleaning fee of up to $250 will be charged, per Turo policy, if smoking occurs in the vehicle.
• Pets are permitted with prior approval. A cleaning fee may be charged, per Turo policy, to remove pet hair, deodorize, deep clean or apply flea treatment, as required.
• Guests are responsible for replacing the fuel used during the trip. Fuel should be at same level as at check-in. A reimbursement request for any unreplaced fuel will be submitted via the Turo app.
• Please make note of the provided mileage allotment for your trip. If you choose to exceed the allotment, a reimbursement request for the excess mileage will be submitted via the Turo app at the end of your trip.
• Guests are responsible for any tire or windshield damage that may occur during a trip, per Turo policy. If a tire replacement is required, a match to the existing brand/model/size must be provided.
• While we keep our vehicle routinely maintained to manufacturer’s recommended standards, there is an unlikely possibility that the vehicle may experience a mechanical issue during your trip. Guests must immediately notify me and/or Turo roadside support in the event of such an issue or concern.