Like I said, we live in wonderful times where we can open the doors of our homes and share our cars with you, therefore please treat this vehicle like it was yours. This way we can ensure in the future to have the best experiences.
Car pick up instructions:
1. Text me ones you arrive to the pick up location and I will take you to the car.
2.. We need to verify your license.
3. We will walk thru the car to verify the condition of the car and check the odometer.
1. Notify me immediately if something goes wrong. I respond to Turo messages promptly.
2. This BMW uses Premium unleaded gas (91+ Octane). Please save your gas receipts. This is a strict requirement.
3. Turo insurance card can be found inside the glove box.
4. No pets, No smoking.
5. Returning the car late may incur fees up to the maximum permissible by Turo. If you're running late, it's best to communicate that with us before and extend your trip.
Car return instructions:
1. We understand that cars get dirty but it's your responsibility to bring the car back in the same or better clean condition than when picked it up. If it needs to be washed or vacuumed, please do so before dropping off. If there are foot prints, please wipe them off, shake off the mats.
2. Fill up the tank with Premium (91+ octane) gas to the same fuel level before your trip.
3. Bring the car back and text me on you arrival, I will meat you at the valet garage.
Renters are still responsible for any tickets within 24 hours of the end of the rental.