The term "cult classic" refers to a movie that, while genuinely good, saw limited commercial success at the box office. In automotive terms, the Suzuki Kizashi is much like a cult classic. Among midsize sedans, it's one of the best you could buy in 2010-2013, but sales didn’t exactly achieve blockbuster status - chances are you and your friends have never seen or heard of this car.
This silver Kizashi is a really fantastic midsize car enhanced with automatic dual-zone climate control, Rockford Fosgate sound system with Bluetooth, and a power moonroof. This isn’t a tiny compact economy car - there is ample room for five adults.
The Suzuki Kizashi's interior is notable for its use of upscale materials and pleasing design. Not only is it uncharacteristically sophisticated for a Suzuki, but for midsize sedans in general. Passenger comfort is bolstered by generous headroom and well-shaped seats.
Safety features of the Suzuki Kizashi include antilock disc brakes, stability and traction control, front and rear side airbags and side curtain airbags.
Just serviced with brand new tires and brakes at all four corners! Ready for your next road trip to wherever you may be heading or around town while visiting the area.
This car is READY TO RENT in Huntersville RIGHT NOW!
** NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND - ECIG/VAPE INCLUDED - NO SMOKING **
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
1. Return the vehicle clean inside and out.
2. Replace any fuel you used, OR you will be charged a refueling fee.
3. NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the vehicle. (Cleaning fee may apply)
4. Return the vehicle by the due DATE and TIME. (Avoid late return fees)
5. If you want to extend your rental, do this on your Turo dashboard. This MUST be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned. The app will contact me to approve the extended rental.
6. Any questions, contact me or Turo Support @ support.turo.com
7. Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE:
Per Turo Policy, TEXT ME a clear photo of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license, AND a clear selfie type photo of you holding your driver’s license near your FACE. If it is non-US, then also send me a photo of your passport and foreign driver’s license, if available. If more than 1 driver I will need the same photos for each driver. TEXT ME these photos ASAP after booking the trip.
Huntersville, NC 28078
North of Charlotte - Lake Norman Area
Sorry, I'm not able to provide remote delivery or pickup services at this time. You must come to my location to pickup and dropoff the vehicle.
REMOTE KEY HAND-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:
In the event that we are not able to meet face-to-face for pickup or dropoff the following procedures apply.
Picking up the car:
1. Per Turo policy, you must have already texted me your driver’s license photos as mentioned above or I cannot give you the car.
2. I will text you the exact location of my car. Once you locate my car take a selfie type photo of you in front of it and text it to me.
3. I will text you back the code to unlock the lockbox attached to the window, so you can get the car key. Once the car is unlocked remove the lockbox and store it inside the car’s glovebox during your trip.
Dropping off the car:
1. Park the car in the same spot where you picked it up
2. Put the lock box back on the car’s window. Lock the car. Then insert the key inside the lockbox and make sure it locks upon closing.
3. TEXT me a selfie type photo of you by my parked car.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fines/fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, taxes, parking fees, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then Turo will message you with the amount due.
To AVOID these miscellaneous fines/fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the included mileage, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is washed, vacuumed and clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and smoke, odor, and damage free.