How do I charge Tesla Model 3?
1. At any of the 1,200 Tesla Supercharges across North America: see https://www.tesla.com/supercharger
2. At your destination: Tesla chargers are available at popular locations: see https://www.tesla.com/destination-charging
3. At home: a mobile connector kit is provided that can plug into standard outlets or NEMA 14-50 (dryer, stove, etc) outlet
How fast will the Tesla Model 3 charge?
At the Supercharger, assuming a near empty battery, one can get ~170 miles in the first 30 minutes and the remainder in the next ~30 minutes.
Charging speed may vary at other places. At full speed (48 Amps 240V) one can get up to 45 miles per hour of charging.
How much does it cost to charge the Tesla Model 3?
1. Supercharger: LA-area Superchargers is about $0.26 per kilowatt-hour and @ 75 KW, it costs about ~$23 to "fill up" the Model 3 for ~310 miles of range. In car display will show actual cost.
2. Destination charging: variable - some may be public and free and some, like hotels, may charge for either parking or electricity or both
3. Home: Variable - if charging via outlet please obtain owner's permission.
How do I pay the fuel charge?
The actual fuel used at the Supercharger is displayed in the interior display. You may pay me directly or I may bill you through Turo. See details here: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/204670190-How-do-I-get-paid-for-incidental-trip-costs-
If picking up the car in Pasadena where can I park my vehicle?
You may park the car in our driveway - it is in a safe neighborhood and we have video surveillance. We will require a copy of your cars though in case if we need to move the vehicle. Alternatively, you may park for free on the nearest cross street (S. Sierra Bonita Ave)