**GAS**- ❗️91+ Octane Only❗️Car is given to renter with a full tank of gas. You don't need to fill up the gas, as I would prefer to fill it up myself at a cost of only $25. But if you do end up filling it up yourself please show the gas receipt that you used 91 octane gas.
• Car is always given to the guest cleaned and washed. Please don't wash the interior with water, or any cleaning chemicals. The cleaning fee is only $20 and I would rather it be returned dirty and I'll have it washed myself. So if the Vanderhall does not come returned cleaned, a $20 cleaning fee will be assessed.
Tickets/ Toll Evasions:
• If I am sent a bill for a traffic ticket or a toll evasion, Turo adds a $20 convenience fee to the total cost of charges of the ticket. However since this is a motorcycle you can ride in the HOV lane with only one person.
Cigarette/ Marijuana Smoke:
• If ashes or a strong smell of smoke from cigarette or marijuana is left behind in the car after a rental period, Turo adds up to $250 in intense cleaning fees to the top of a rental.
Late Arrival Fees:
• Please return the car on time. Other renters may be waiting on that car. Turo bills in increments of an hour (i.e., if the car is 15 minutes late, the renter is responsible for the first hour's late fee, and not 1/4 of that late fee). In the event of very substantial lateness, additional fines may be assessed. Late fees are $50/hour, up to $200 by Turo under their Late Return Policy.
• Car is equipped with a GPS Tracker per Turo’s policy. Removal of tracker results in $350 fine.
No Track Racing
No Burnouts (Pictures and Tread Depth of tires are taken)
No Curb Rash (Rims are Premium Upgrades)