⚠ When renting, you agree to all terms outlined here and at support.turo.com ⚠
- No smoking, cigarette pens, or animals in the car. If scents are noticed, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Please do not add any fragrances or smells to the car’s interior or a cleaning fee may be applied to remove the odor.
Toll & Ticket Policies
- All tolls in Colorado are photo-enforced. If tolls are taken, you will be subject to charge of the cost of toll and ticket fees. The car has a toll pass. You will be responsible for any fees + penalties
- We like to handle claims directly with our guests if possible. If not possible, then we go through Turo. Claims may include:
- windshield/rock chips
- scratches to the interior and exterior of the vehicle
- tire/wheel damage
- interior damage to seats, consuls, etc.
- Guests are responsible for these damages that occur during your trip, intentional or not. Insurance coverage may be used if purchased prior to your trip. So please be mindful of this. Drive a distance away from vehicles in front of you and careful with open containers inside the vehicle.
- Can't refill? No problem! I understand you are on vacation. I will refill the gas for you and just request reimbursement for the cost of gas!
- We just kindly request that the interior of the car be returned in the same condition in which it was received and trash inside the car be thrown away prior to returning the vehicle. If