I love the Model 3 and you will too. It's perfect for weekend getaways, business trips, or longer Colorado adventures.
Travel in style with this Tesla Model 3 in deep blue metallic with a black leather interior and over 250 miles of range.
With enhanced autopilot, Tesla's advanced driving aid, the Model 3 literally drives itself. Features include:
1) Adaptive Cruise Control: keeps your following distance constant on highways, major roads, and even in city traffic.
2) Auto Steer: keeps you centered in your lane even on sharp turns.
3) Lane Assist: automatically changes lanes with the tap of the turn signal (highway driving only).
Model 3 features:
- The safest car on the road, according to the NHTSA.
- Roller coaster acceleration of 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and a low center of gravity for unmatched handling
- 250-mile range allows round trip travel from DIA to Vail on a single charge with plenty to spare
- Plenty of storage with rear folding seats and a full-sized trunk. Need more room? Use the frunk! (front trunk, pictured)
- High quality, immersive sound (comes with streaming music)
- Traffic-aware navigation on the 15" center-mounted monitor.
It also comes with premium upgrades including:
- 12-way power front and rear heated seats
- Upgraded black vegan leather interior
- Premium audio- 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound.
- Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization and navigation.
- Voice-controlled navigation, music, and bluetooth calling.
- In-car internet streaming music & media
- Super Charging (additional fees apply)
- UV tinted, glass panoramic roof
- Rear seat USB charge ports
Model 3 is efficient, fun, fast, and practical. You're gonna love it.
**No smoking or pets please.
**Not suitable for off-roading
**Please return with at least a 70% charge - 185 miles of range (or pay for an add-on below)
When you request to rent, please let me know if you have experience driving Teslas, and if you have ever driven with autopilot. If you have never driven a Tesla before, that’s no problem, but we’ll need to do a short orientation when you pick up the car.
Nearest Supercharger locations:
- 4310 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239 (distance from drop-off: 10 miles, 20 minutes)
- 8401 Park Meadows Center Dr, Suite #1650 Lone Tree, CO 80124 (distance from drop-off: 20 miles, 30 minutes)
- 710 29th Street, Boulder, CO 80301 (distance from drop-off: 30 miles, 40 minutes)
Get to know the Model 3 - https://www.tesla.com/support/model-3. Some good random tips at
Buying a Tesla? Get 1000 miles of Free Supercharging with this code! https://ts.la/andrew25980