1. Absolutely no smoking in the vehicle.
2. No pets allowed in the vehicle.
3. I expect guests to take care of my car as if it were their own. It should be returned in the same condition in which it was received. If you return the car significantly dirtier or if pet hair and smoking smell is discovered you will incur a cleaning fee from $30 to $250, depending on the severity, and an administrative fee of up to $25 per Turo policy.
4. You are responsible for any toll fees incurred during your trip. The total cost will be calculated and requested via Turo reimbursement requests.
5. You’re responsible for replacing the gas used during a trip with the appropriate fuel.
6. Please be considerate and return the car on time, and if there is any chance the return might be late, you should contact me immediately to request an extension. If an extension can't be booked (whether because the car is unavailable, there are insufficient funds, or otherwise), you must return the car at the originally scheduled end time. Over 20 minutes late without prior notice will incur a $50/hour, up to a maximum of $200 per Turo policy.