HOW TO AVOID ADDITIONAL FEES:
As a host I’m here to ensure you don’t get any fees after your booking. In hundreds of my trips I’ve had to issue these fees less than 5 times. It’s not common as most people are respectful of others property. Unfortunately some are not.
- return the car in similar condition as issued. If there are food crumbs, spills, dog hair etc then you’ll be charged for cleaning per Turo policy. The fee starts at $30
- return the car at same fuel of issued otherwise pay the price of refuel + 5$ for my time to go fuel it for you.
- No smoking of any kind - minimum $300 fine for smoking ; this includes vape, weed,cigarettes and any other smokable substance.
- Do not place air fresheners of any kind in the vehicle . If air fresheners are placed inside then it’s assumed you broke the smoking rule and the same fee will apply.
- stay within mileage limit or pay the per mile rate that’s listed on your booking.