People are continually leaving notes for me asking to buy my little white truck. It's small and super easy to drive (so long as you can drive stick), it's a 4x4 if for some reason you need it (let's talk), and it can carry crap in the back. It's got a bed liner so I'm not too worried about what goes back there, but if it's going to be really messy, let's discuss that as well.
It's old, but it's solid; if you need to move a couch or a TV or pick up a large box from Ikea or something, it should do you just fine. The full rundown of the aging beast's ailments:
* Lack of critter comforts: No A/C, cruise, interval wipers. It's an old timey truck bench seat, but it rides comfortably.
* Imperfections: It's been well loved and well used - there are paint marks, the passenger's headrest is a little crooked, there are scuffs and light stains here and there. Sometimes the passenger speaker cuts out.
On the plus side:
* It has a bungee cargo net and tarp you can use for securing loads, super easy.
* Bring your iPod or a USB stick with your favorite MP3s. In fact, after you rent, I'd love to hear your favorite driving song to add to my playlist. :)
* Great visibility, sits up high and fun to drive.
Cargo area dimensions (based on internet search; I haven't measured yet to verify but these feel right): length (inches): 73.8, front width (inches): 59.8, width between arches (inches): 41.7 and height (inches): 17.1